Marshal Linfoot wrote:
Chris, I hope this is what you had in mind...a slimmed down version of
what I currently use for the live site.

Not quite. That looks like a regular html page and not a css one. To create what I was talking about, do the following:

  1. Create a new template\
         * Name it: CSS
         * Expand the "more" button and change the content-type to:
           text/css
         * In the body of the layout, put nothing but: <r:content>
         * save the layout
  2. Go to your "tester" page and change its layout to: CSS

This should serve up your "tester" page using "text/css" mime type and without all the header/footer layout stuff.

-Chris

"stylesheet" layout template with "<r:content>" and a content-type of "text/css"
A "styles" page that uses the "stylesheet" template, and child page
"test" with slug "test.css"
Simple layout template called "test" with <link
href="/styles/test.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> to use css
the old-fashioned way
Simple page called "tester" that uses the "test" layout template.

View the rendered page at http://test.octopusgardenyoga.com/tester

PS. How do you see all the HTTP response headers?

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Chris Parrish