Yes, you got it right. But I need some help from other Radiant users out there.

And, as I mentioned in my other email. This one's serving up with a "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" response so it looks like SnS could be the culprit. But I have *no* idea where to look in LiteSpeed to find out why it thinks the response should be 404 -- I've never used it. Anyone?

Does it have some sort of log or is there a debugging tool?

TextAssetResponseCache must be handing over something different than the standard ResponseCache that pages use and LiteSpeed is choking on this difference. But I'm not getting this behavior on my development machine (which uses mongrel to serve up the content).

-Chris

Marshal Linfoot wrote:
OK Chris, I  get it now. Ready for you to take a look. Thanks for all
of this, by the way. Much appreciated.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Chris Parrish