There's a minor error in the radiant:update:configs task that I discovered this morning when fixing the demo site -- this should only affect upgrades from older versions. I have pushed the fix to github. If you want to stay on the gem, the workaround is to do two things:

1) Make sure you have a unique secret in your config.action_controller.session setting. 2) Add the line "Page.load_subclasses" to the end of the file (outside the config block).

Sean

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Sean Cribbs wrote:
Looks like it's time for another release of Radiant:

   http://radiantcms.org/download/

Radiant 0.6.8 "Incise" adds a number of new features that enhance support for extensions and completes the project's move to github. Of special note are:

* Extension installer/uninstaller scripts (script/extension) and a global
'extension registry' at http://ext.radiantcms.org
* Support for freezing edge Radiant using 'git'
* Remember-me functionality for the admin UI

Thanks! I don't think that this changes the documentation much, so it's still good!

7/28/2008 | 2:36 PM.