Joannou,

That makes sense why it wouldn't work. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have an answer for how to fix it that doesn't involve digging into the guts again. Maybe we can fold something into the next release that will help with this. Would you be willing to be a 'tester' for the feature?

Sean

Joannou Ng wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm attempting to upgrade a Radiant install from 0.5.2 to 0.6.9. When I did `rake production db:migrate`, I got the following: Mysql::Error: #42S22Unknown column 'class_name' in 'field list': SELECT DISTINCT class_name FROM pages WHERE class_name <> '' AND class_name IS NOT NULL

0.5.2 doesn't have a class_name column for the pages table.

Cheers, Joannou.

The key to remaining sane while trying to be creative is to remember that time spent arriving at a dead end counts as work too. - Buzz Andersen