Hey Sean,

Radiant::Initializer#after_initialize leads to extensions being activated, which then leads to Page subclasses being loaded, which assumes the new DB schema, which is the problem when you're trying to migrate the schema up.

I commented lib/radiant/initializer.rb:110:
# extension_loader.activate_extensions

Ran the migration. Then uncommented it. Worked. Is this kosher?

I'm not sure how you guys wanna fold something into the next release that allows migrations to go through. Glad to help in any way though.

Cheers, Joannou.

Saying yes might seem like no big deal. It's only a few lines of code, right? Wrong. It's never just a few lines of code. - Fred Wilson, Venture Capitalist