Christopher Dwan wrote:
Hi guys,

I created this little plugin. It's really just a simple rake task. Basically it allows you to xfer a SQLite DB directly to a MySQL DB and vice-versa. Do not pass YAML, do not waste 200 seconds. ;)

I've posted the details here... Figured I might as well share it, someone might find it useful.

http://blog.radixhound.com/2008/4/28/backing-up-radiant-cms-using-sqlite3

Best,

Chris

Chris,

May I replicate your blog post to the Summer Reboot documentation or would you prefer the documentation to point to your blog post instead? Of course, I'd be very happy if you'd post it yourself! But I haven't received anything else to put up - so I'm looking through old posts to the list instead :)

Thanks