Casper Fabricius wrote:
Hi Oli,

I'm also faced with a Radiant that needs to run two multiple languages, however, non of them Japanese, so can't help you there.

But I'm eager to hear if you have found a fitting extension for handling multiple languages. I'm considering using Loren Johnson's language switch (http://github.com/lorenjohnson/radiant-language-switch/tree/master), but maybe there is something better or different or more advanced out there?

I do handle multiple languages on my site using a rather simple extension that I wrote to create a language bar based on some naming conventions that I follow. That said, I think all the content is in UTF-8. So, I may not be able to help here.

What exactly is it that you're looking for?

8/3/2008 | 10:17 PM.