Hi Sean,

thank you for your answer, works perfectly. I made a no_cache_page.rb in
my models folder for my extension and put this in it:

class NoCachePage < Page
  def cache?
    false
  end
end

To activate it I just put NoCachePage in the activate method of my
extension.

Btw. a possible subject for the Summer Reboot could be explaining the
different ways you include your extension files in the activate method,
right now I have a mix that I have found in different extensions looking
like this:

NoCachePage
Page.send :include, CollectionTags
Page.send :include, PressTags

The NoCachePage thing I found in the MailerExtension while the Page.send
examples are from the PageAttachments extension, but now I see that the
MailerExtension's tags are included without using Page.send. Is there
anything already written on this subject?

Thanks again for making the most enjoyable cms around and the nice
support here.