Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I'm trying to implement a new test to define roles. The 'admin?' method
is in application_helper.rb, how can I extend it? Is it the same way as
extend a controller or a model? Because I'm trying like that
'ApplicationHelper.send(:include,
PageGroupPermissions::ApplicationHelperExtensions)' (and create
associated file) but it doesn't works.

Thanks,
Vincent