Tom Cloyd wrote:
Marshal - thanks for the suggestion. Regrettably, I got the same result I've gotten, regardless of what I've tried:

$ sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.13.9.1 /usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.12
[sudo] password for tomc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Ruby-work/radiant-test$ rake production db:bootstrap
(in /home/tomc/Ruby-work/radiant-test)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- openssl

I'm beginning to feel cursed! But there must be a rational solution, somewhere...

t.

Hi Tom

You may be cursed :D

Anyway, back to serious issues, I did an online search for the error ("no such file to load -- openssl") and came up with this:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/90083

It seems that this is a common and frustrating problem for people running Ruby and/ or Rails on Linux. Given that Radiant is a Rails application, this issue is extending to you!! The link above has people reporting success as recently as 19.06.2008 - can't hurt to try, eh? (see the 2nd last message first).

8/8/2008 | 10:49 PM.