This looks excellent. I'm eager to try it out.
But pray tell, what did Haydn have to do with it?

On 8 Aug 2008, at 18:22, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Just to do a little shameless promotion, we're very happy with the
results of this extension -- it cleanly and simply deals with the
'working copy' issue without adding a ton of ugly extra records or
tables.  It was also fun for me to design and code the UI.  Check it
out when you have a chance!

Sean