I recently set up a new site using the 0.6.9 gem.

I wanted to install the Reorder extension so I:

1. copied the source to vendor/extensions/reorder
2. ran "rake production db:migrate:extensions"
3. ran "rake production radiant:extensions:reorder:update"

Everything appears to have gone swimmingly, but the reorder extension
isn't showing up in the admin ui. Upon checking the "Extensions" page in
the admin panel, it looks like it is not installed.

Does this have something to do with the script/extension install(or
uninstall) commands added in the 0.6.8 release? (...and how do I use
those commands anyway? If I run that do I have to run the two rake
tasks?)

Cheers!
Ben