I'm having trouble using gemsonrails to freeze the Radiant gem into
the application.

>From the root of my Radiant app:

[~/public_html/radiantapp]# ~/ruby/gems/gems/gemsonrails-0.7.2/bin/gemsonrails
: No such file or directory

I think it might have something to do with this line in the
gemsonrails bin file:
templates = File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../templates/'

I don't have any 'templates' directories anywhere so I'm not sure what
it's looking for exactly. I'm not familiar with Ruby/Rails(this is my
first experience) and I think I'm missing something crucial.

Is there a way to freeze the gem into the application without gemsonrails?