If you don't want login to be required, put this line in your controller:

no_login_required

Sean

mike wrote:
Hi there,

i'm using radiant with a custom extension. I added a controller to that
extension which should process only AJAX-POST-Requests

-------------
<%= observe_field(
    :seller_zahlungsmethode,
    :update => 'payment_details',
    :url => {
        :controller => :zahlungsmethode,
        :action => :index
    },
    :with => 'query'
) %>
-------------

But somehow all my requests are getting redirected to the radiant login
screen locatet at /admin/login

--------------
class ZahlungsmethodeController < ApplicationController

    def choose
        render :partial => 'placeholder'
    end
    def create