Mohit,

Yes, I'll have a try at creating such a page.

John

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
John and Catherine Allen wrote:
Sean,

Thanks. Of course it's mentioned in the Changelog. Why didn't I think of reading that....

Now it's fixed, thanks.

For the record, these were the required commands for doing it at the console.

kirtley:/home/usr/HomePage/Current/siteja# script/console production
>> Radiant::Config['page.edit.published_date?'] = true
=> true
>> quit

John

Hi John

Any chance I could urge you to put this note under the Troubleshooting section of the Summer Reboot documentation project about Radiant? You could describe the symptoms and the solution.

An example of a troubleshooting page is at: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Intermittent_Errors_with_SQLite_on_Windows and the part on the documentation where you'd need to start is: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

Appreciate your help.

8/18/2008 | 11:32 AM.

John Allen
Bofferdange, Luxembourg