Hamish Rickerby wrote:
I personally am looking for a way to package plugins as part of an
extension, rather than having to pull them out separately, so that the
extension is completely self contained.  Anyone know how to do that?

::: hamish rickerby :::
http://glimmerdesign.com
Hamish,

I think you can install it into the vendor directory of your extension. My test install here has a directory as such
vendor\extensions\reorder\vendor\plugins\acts_as_list

which suggests that acts_as_list is installed as a plugin in the vendor directory of the reorder extension under vendor of my project.

8/18/2008 | 5:53 PM.