Jamey Cribbs wrote:
Just wanted to publicly thank Chris Parrish for the Styles 'n Scripts
extension.  I have been wanting to try this extension for a while, so,
over the weekend, I upgraded one of my radiant apps to 0.6.9 and
installed the extension.  Very nice!  It's great to be able to make a
minor change to the site's css and not have to do a deploy.

Thanks, Chris!

Jamey Cribbs

Jamey, can I lean on you for some support towards the Summer Reboot documentation [1]? There's a part there for SnS under Chapter 1 of the documentation. I'll make you a deal - if you'll do the basic text, I'll do the proofreading, test out that it works, and ensure that the instructions work and add screenshots, if needed.

If you're busy, just ignore this message.

Cheers
Mohit.

[1] http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot