Many thanks Sean

That did it, I thought shards was an integral part of radiant which is why I didn't think to remove it.

Jeff

Sean Cribbs wrote:
Jeff,

Do you have the 'shards' extension installed? If so, remove it and you should be fine.

Sean

Jeffrey Jones wrote:
Hi all,

I recently upgraded to 0.6.9 gem. Ran the migrations and update scripts. Everything works except the "page" admin page which displays the following:

Pages

`index_sitemap_column_headers' default partial not found!

As this is a radiant error there is nothing in the logs that can help. I have been trying to figure this out for a while but it is beyond me so any help would be much appreciated.

Jeff Jones