Dennis C. wrote:
Josh Schairbaum wrote:
I just deployed a fairly clean Radiant instance to a server, and now
the admin style is completely gone.  I'm using Phusion Passenger, and
it's basically giving a 404 on all the Admin assets: stylesheets,
images, & javascripts.  Does anyone have any first hand knowledge
about what this could be?  It does show that the request for the
assets is going through Passenger because it's showing up in the Rails
log.  It is serving the Radiant content correctly though.

Trash the .htaccess file in the public folder.

You can also add AllowOverride none to the <Directory> definition.

Sean