I've been off list for about two weeks now and I just wanted to say how heartwarming it is to come back to something like this. As any developer, I'm glad to know my work is being used and is helpful to someone. But you don't necessarily expect any public recognition.

I've always appreciated how generous, knowledgable, and super professional this community is -- this just takes the cake.

Oh, and guys, I've obviously been busy here lately but let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the documentation, too.

-Chris

Jamey Cribbs wrote:
Deal.  It's the least I can do for such a great CMS and a great
extension.  I will try to get to this today.

Jamey