Make sure the virtual host for your Radiant installation has this line:

DocumentRoot /home/usr/HomePage/Current/site3/public

That should make sure all of your public assets get served correctly.

Sean

John and Catherine Allen wrote:
I'm testing the FCKeditor extension (cloned today from here: git://github.com/djcp/radiant-fckeditor.git).

The installation seemed to go OK but when I try to edit a page I see:
"The requested URL /javascripts/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html was not found on this server."

From the Apache logs it seems that the system thinks the Javascript files are here
/home/usr/HomePage/Current/javascripts/

whereas in fact the whole site lives in subfolder of Current so that the Javascript folder is actually:
/home/usr/HomePage/Current/site3/public/javascripts/

I'm sure this is fixable, but where do I look?

John