Jim,

I'm actually of half a mind to just make radiant's version a fork of ntalbott's. Maybe I'll check into that.

Sean

Jim Gay wrote:
Great! Now just to convince users to fork that repo instead.
Rainer, sorry to hijack your thread. If you find that Nathaniel's repo works for you, send him a note to push changes to the official one... or perhaps he's reading this right now...