rainer,

First, change any pages you have of the "Mailer" type into "<normal>".

Then, if you have the git SCM installed, first delete your vendor/extensions/mailer directory, and then run this command:

git clone git://github.com/radiant/radiant-mailer-extension.git vendor/extensions/mailer

Otherwise, download the tarball from http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mailer-extension/tarball/master, and expand it into that directory (vendor/extensions/mailer).

Sean

rainer griess wrote:
Hey Sean,

sounds great, cause I still got some problems with the mailer extension. Now I will try, what you did.

Sorry for asking a silly question: what are the steps I need to do to switch over to the version you've mentioned?

Thanks again for your support,
rainer