[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 08:03 -0600, Sean Cribbs wrote:
Mohit,

A long time ago, John solicited contributions of "templates" with the opportunity for people to get them included in the main Radiant distribution. I think this is a fabulous idea and I'd like to reinitiate it. I'm going to up the ante some and say that the top submissions will get a Radiant T-shirt and/or other swag in addition to inclusion of their template in the core. I've been itching to get some tangible Radiant goods out anyway. I'll put this up on the Radiant site later and announce the link via the blog.

There are Radiant T-shirts?! Well then, I guess I'll have to enter the
competition. I needs me some more t-shirts.

~Nate

I WANT! Now I have to find a way to enter to get a T-Shirt... can't I be a judge?

9/8/2008 | 10:32 PM.