By default with no vendor/radiant, it runs out of the gem. If you need to freeze it, check out these options once you've generated your instance:

rake -T radiant:freeze

Sean

John Laudun wrote:

On 2008-09-08, at 07:52 , Sean Cribbs wrote:

vendor/rails is actually in vendor/radiant (thus
vendor/radiant/vendor/rails ) if you have frozen.

Well, here's the output from "radiant newapp" from a "sudo gem install radiant" that I ran on my work machine not five minutes ago. (I'm pasting everything -- which is a hair on the long side -- just to make sure.) No /radiant in /vendor. I'm at a loss as to what's going on. Both my home and work machines are Macs, but my hosting provider runs a Linux setup (forget which flavor).

john

Toulon:Sites jjl$ radiant newapp
      create
      create  CHANGELOG
      create  CONTRIBUTORS
      create  INSTALL
      create  LICENSE
      create  README
      create  config
      create  config/environments
      create  config/environments/development.rb
      create  config/environments/production.rb
      create  config/environments/test.rb
      create  db
      create  log
      create  public
      create  public/.htaccess
      create  public/404.html
      create  public/500.html
      create  public/dispatch.cgi
      create  public/dispatch.fcgi
      create  public/dispatch.rb
      create  public/favicon.ico
      create  public/images
      create  public/images/admin
      create  public/images/admin/add-child.png
      create  public/images/admin/brown-bottom-line.gif
      create  public/images/admin/clear-page-cache.png
      create  public/images/admin/collapse.png
      create  public/images/admin/expand.png
      create  public/images/admin/layout.png
      create  public/images/admin/minus.png
      create  public/images/admin/new-homepage.png
      create  public/images/admin/new-layout.png
      create  public/images/admin/new-snippet.png
      create  public/images/admin/new-user.png
      create  public/images/admin/page.png
      create  public/images/admin/plus.png
      create  public/images/admin/remove-disabled.png
      create  public/images/admin/remove.png
      create  public/images/admin/snippet.png
      create  public/images/admin/spinner.gif
      create  public/images/admin/view-site.gif
      create  public/images/admin/virtual-page.png
      create  public/javascripts
      create  public/javascripts/admin
      create  public/javascripts/admin/admin.js
      create  public/javascripts/admin/ruledtable.js
      create  public/javascripts/admin/sitemap.js
      create  public/javascripts/admin/tabcontrol.js
      create  public/javascripts/application.js
      create  public/javascripts/controls.js
      create  public/javascripts/dragdrop.js
      create  public/javascripts/effects.js
      create  public/javascripts/pngfix.js
      create  public/javascripts/prototype.js
      create  public/javascripts/string.js
      create  public/robots.txt
      create  public/stylesheets
      create  public/stylesheets/admin
      create  public/stylesheets/admin/main.css
      create  script
      create  script/about
      create  script/breakpointer
      create  script/console