Hello Folks,

I need to have a Portuguese translation of the admin interface and
I've wondered what is the most sensible option, if it is hard coding
the translation of the current version or work with the Jargon branch.
That branch appears to be based on some old Radiant version and the
translation functionality is not all there (we get some mixed
english/whatever strings). As I need a portuguese admin interface and
I also need to build some custom extensions for this project, I don't
know what version to use. Should I go and try to fix the jargon branch
or should I begin from scratch? I don't need user selectable
languages, it should only be portuguese and thats all.

Thanks in advance for any advise

andre