Before this gets under way, would it make sense for someone to define some standards/ conventions for building the templates? It would be great if the templates that come out of this are somewhat interchangeable, or tending in that direction.

e.g:

Assuming primary navigation will typically / always live in a snippet. Can we agree to generally always call it by a certain name, e.g. 'nav' or 'navigation' or 'nav_bar' ?

Radiant is beautiful in the way it allows so much freedom in the layout and design of a site. On the other hand, if a series of templates was created, it would be nice if they aren't all approached in radically different ways... A little bit of convention could go a long ways toward building momentum.

**Proposed action point:**
Would it make sense for someone to create a sqlite database or packaged Radiant instance as a basis for all submitted templates?

-C