Hi Andre,

I wouldn't use the Jargon branch, it is very old and missing a lot of the ffunctionality of the current branch. Plus the current version has had ALL the views rewritten. I have been wanting to start work on it again, but simply don't have time at the moment. The original translation only took a day or two, but it was intense work.

If you are interested in helping update the Jargon branch and change the views to Haml, I would love some help. I can get a github branch started and rescue what I can from the old jargon branch. Let me know.

Keith