[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there any way to use an image that's been uploaded to a site with
paperclipped in a stylesheet for use as a background image? I have tried
to do url(<r:assets:image title="image_x" />) but it isn't working for
me. The image has been "attached" to the stylesheet page. Is there
anything else I need to do to get that to work?

Hi Nate

I seem to remember that this is because you can't use a radius tag inside that. On the other hand, what I have used before is to link to the image once so that I can get the actual URL for it and just use that URL directly.

I'm not sure if there is a better way.

9/12/2008 | 3:38 AM.