On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 03:38 +0800, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Is there any way to use an image that's been uploaded to a site with
> > paperclipped in a stylesheet for use as a background image? I have tried
> > to do url(<r:assets:image title="image_x" />) but it isn't working for
> > me. The image has been "attached" to the stylesheet page. Is there
> > anything else I need to do to get that to work?

Are paperclipped images stored in the file system or in the db? I could
not find the image I had uploaded in the file system. I'll look again.

In the past I had used radius tags to specify background images when I
was using the old page_attachments extension: <r:find
url="/assets/"><r:assets:url name="image_x.png" /></r:find> . Just an
FYI. I was surprised that the same kind of thing doesn't work with
paperclipped. No biggie, I'll just find a different way to specify bg
images.

~Nate