[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 03:38 +0800, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there any way to use an image that's been uploaded to a site with
paperclipped in a stylesheet for use as a background image? I have tried
to do url(<r:assets:image title="image_x" />) but it isn't working for
me. The image has been "attached" to the stylesheet page. Is there
anything else I need to do to get that to work?

Are paperclipped images stored in the file system or in the db? I could
not find the image I had uploaded in the file system. I'll look again.

In the past I had used radius tags to specify background images when I
was using the old page_attachments extension: <r:find
url="/assets/"><r:assets:url name="image_x.png" /></r:find> . Just an
FYI. I was surprised that the same kind of thing doesn't work with
paperclipped. No biggie, I'll just find a different way to specify bg
images.
Ah, I forgot! My note was related to using page attachments. I've not used paper clipped, and when I used Page Attachments, I had some problem similar to yours when I tried to use it within the stylesheet.

However, at other places, it worked OK, I think. I'm sorry I just didn't notice Paperclipped!

Hopefully, you'll get an answer soon :)

9/12/2008 | 3:50 AM.