richard apodaca wrote:

ut having had some time to work with the system I built has convinced me
that this probably wasn't a good idea. (Although it was a great learning
exercise.) Now I lean toward letting Radiant do what it's good at -
handle static content. At the same time let blogging engines do what
they're good at - handle frequently-updated content. Mixing the two isn't
worth the effort, IMO

As someone who's perpetually "going to put my blog back up" with Radiant: What did you find that Radiant didn't handle well? It seems like it *should* be easy enough to add new blog entries through the admin page, but of course, I haven't tried that yet... does it force you to do too much thinking (category, etc) before you write?

Jay Levitt