Hi, I've done very little with Radiant so maybe I'm missing something obvious. I'm trying to use Mark Yoon's mail_to extension (http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/32-mail-to ) and not having much luck. I put the extension in vendor/extensions/ mail_to, and then ran

RAILS_ENV=production rake radiant:extensions:mail_to:migrate
RAILS_ENV=production rake radiant:extensions:mail_to:update

-- though I'm not sure that those rake tasks would be necessary. Anyway, I restart my mongrels, and I just get this on the page:

"undefined tag `mail_to'"

Anybody else using this extension? Any hints as to what I could try next?

Francis Hwang
http://fhwang.net/