Hi Marcus,

How is the above ga tracking different from the new ga.js? That's the
one I'm using on my wordpress where I can specify by means of a pluging
van joost de valk.

Here is the screenshot of the settings in wordpress for example using
the ga.js to tag:

http://screencast.com/t/l3orhxHo3wq

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, just measuring on a website what's
working and what's not.

the outbound tag in
pageTracker._trackPageview('outbound/http://davidseah.com/blog/the-printable-ceo-series/')

and simply be replaced by a preset or specified one. I've checked the
analytics and the tagging works well that way.

The only thing is that the JS code needs to be loaded before the
pageTracker is being called.

So I'm going through the tutorial in creating an extension at the summer
reboot http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Creating_an_extension_I

Jasper