On a small splash site I'm running right now, I keep the site in git, and deploy via local copy, but Andrew and I deploy Con-way's upcoming site from a central SVN repo. Both of these store the project with Radiant running from vendor/radiant (and checked in or using submodules).

Sean

Marty Haught wrote:
I'm curious how many of you are keeping your Radiant apps in source
control and deploying it to your server?  I'm looking to convert my
ancient radiant installs to such a solution but wanted to get some
feedback on the experiences you've had doing this.

Cheers,
Marty