Tim Gossett wrote:
I haven't updated the GitHub repo in a while because I'm not sure how to
have a slave git repo sync up with a master SVN repo. Anyone?

It looks like you *should* just be able to do this in your local repository:

  git svn rebase  # pull trunk changes from svn
  git svn dcommit # push git changes to svn
  git push        # push to remote repository (github)

But there are a zillion caveats in the docs, so that may or may not work so well in practice with github. It sounds like you're better off keeping a local repository that's used for nothing but the git-svn syncing:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-svn.html

(See the Basic Examples section, which is anything but basic)

Jay Levitt