Casper Fabricius said the following on 08/10/08 09:57 AM:
Hi Simon,

I'd recommend to do a

git clone git://github.com/radiant/radiant.git my_radiant_app

instead. Remember to create a database.yml file and to create the mysql database on DH.

*sigh*
I had just got my head around SVN when you guys switched to GIT and using the various repositories via the web isn't as 'obvious' as it was with SVN.

I tried the above and wow!  But how do I figure out all teh add-ons?

More specifically, how do I upgrade a site running a 0.5 release and make it 'updateable' now that we have GIT? I know I'll have to clean out all the .svn* directories and files, but what else?

--
"...Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise anyone who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear and certain, must be exceedingly simple-minded..." -- Plato, _Phaedrus_