Agreed on the minimalism.  Another suggestion for back content:
"script/generate hilarious_tshirt_text".  Not really Radiant specific,
but you know, it works in our crowd. :)

(And someone let me know if that's been done before – it seems like
someone must have thought of that before, but I haven't seen it yet.)

-Andrew