Hey guys,

I am using the subscriber lists extension (thanks nelstrom, I love the CSV
export) for creating a "contact us" type of form. The problem is that when
somebody signs up with an email address that is already in the db, the
information gets overwritten with the newly submitted data. I am not exactly
sure how to add a check against the db to find out if an email address is
already there, and then return an error message that tells the user so. Can
anybody give me some pointers on how to add that into the form process
action?

Pastie with the action from the subscriber_list_page model:
http://pastie.org/288758

Mucho, mucho garcias.

~Nate