Hi Bill,

Bill Barnard wrote:
Drew - Thanks for the tip. I've wanted to figure out how to debug some
things in rails, but the pain was too small to motivate me to find what
I needed. You've done it for me. Thanks!

As you know, the Summer Reboot project is ongoing. This is certainly a useful extension, especially in your kind of use-case. Any chance I could ask you to document something related to the extension if/ when you get time?

In the meanwhile, I wrote this - just want a quick opinion if I should push into the Summer? I still need to make a few pictures for it so that it's easier to follow. Comments appreciated.
http://www.onghu.com/radiant_summer/radiant_intro_1.html

I'm hoping to do a few more in this vein for people who are completely new to Radiant.

Thanks