Hi Sean.

The scenario is that I want to list all children of a current page for a navigation menu and create links only if the page is, for example, published. If the page isn't published then I just want to output the name of the page.

I am creating a new site for an organisation which has a old pokey site with a colossal number of pages and content. They want to be able to let existing users know if a page has been ported (working link) or not (Text but no link) but also let new users know that "Yes this page exists, it isn't ready yet but we are working on it" with a nice full navigation menu.

Because the porting process will take a while if they only displayed published pages the site navigation menus would be very very small.

   <r:find url="/page/">
     <r:children>
       <r:children:each status="all">
         <r:if_status is="published"><li><r:link/></li></r:if_status>
<r:unless_status is="published"><li><r:breadcumb> (Under construction)</li></r:unless_status>
       </r:children:each>
     </r:children>
</r:find>
Cheers

Jeff

Sean Cribbs wrote:
Those changes have not been applied to the core. What would you use an <r:if/unless_status> for? Only published pages will be visible on the live site.

Sean

Jeffrey Jones wrote:
Howdy all,

I found a link on google regarding the addition of the <r:status> tag.

http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:0W0Pp72tSwkJ:dev.radiantcms.org/ticket/598+%3Cr:if_status+/%3E&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

One of the comments asks for <r:if_status> and <r:unless_status> tags to be added as well. It doesn't look like this was done since a second patch file wasn't attached. Am I incorrect here? I have tried the <r:if_status> tag as described in that commend but am getting an invalid tag error.

If I am correct, are there any plans on putting this in soon?

Many thanks

Jeff Jones