Hello,

I need to have a visual element every 4 galleries (every row of 4
galleries), atm I have code like this:

 <r:gallery:if_galleries>

     <r:galleries:each level="current" limit="4">
         <r:gallery:if_items>
         </r:gallery:if_items>

     </r:galleries:each>

   <r:galleries:each level="current" limit="4" offset="4">
       <r:gallery:if_items>
       </r:gallery:if_items>

   </r:galleries:each>

</r:gallery:if_galleries>

I know that I have exactly 8 galleries atm, but would like to make it
universal, but couldn't find a way to make it. Would be gratefull for
any suggestions.

Rytis