Adam van den Hoven wrote:
> Ben,
>
> If you look at the article on setting up radiant on Dreamhost, you'll
> see that I only install Ray using script/extension and after that I
> would use:
>
> rake production ray:ext name=gallery hub=pilu fullname=radiant-gallery

With script/extension I couldn't get Ray to install, so I tried it
manually. I FTP'd the Ray directory to vendor/extensions and ran "rake
production radiant:extensions:ray:migrate". I got:

rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'radiant:extensions:ray:migrate'

However the Ray code is installed the proper directory:
-vendor
--extensions
---ray
----.git