Hi Simon,

My Styles 'n Scripts extension moves your CSS and JS out of the Pages view and are only accessible by admins and developers so that could work for you.

As to RSS feeds, if you only have a few, I would just create a Layout for each (you have to create at least one layout to set the Content-Type anyway). But instead of creating a blank layout and putting all your markup in a page, do the reverse. Put your markup in the layout and use a blank page to give it a url. (You can probably even get away with not putting any <r:content> tag in your layout but you'd have to test that.). Not perfect (a user could still delete the page, rename it, and maybe add content) but it's a good way towards the goal in my book.

-Chris

Simon Rönnqvist wrote:
  Hi!

I'd like to hide the RSS-template and stylesheets from the ordinary user (ie. not developer or administrator), how do I do this? For the stylesheets I can just put them as hard-coded files in public/stylesheets/site.ltd/ but the RSS-template can't really be placed there.

Another configuration option that I'd like to have (or figure out) is to enable an ordinary user to edit more than one site (or all sites if individual sites can't be picked), when using the multi_site extension.

  cheers, Simon