Update for the list: managed to get a solution figured out so generators in vendor/plugins are now loaded. Change is in GitHub.

Thanks Sean for the help.

--
Pat

On 20/10/2008, at 7:43 PM, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Aha. I was looking at the source of script/generate and it doesn't load environment.rb, only boot.rb, so I don't think it's likely to grab generators from those plugins.

If you have some time right now, let's powwow on the IRC channel. Maybe we can figure this out.

Sean

Pat Allan wrote:
Hi Sean

I've installed all four of those plugins - but when I run script/ generate, it doesn't know about the cucumber generators.