On Oct 20, 2008, at 3:13 PM, Nate Turnage wrote:
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Jim Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The official repository was just updated a day ago

http://github.com/SwankInnovations/

Man, you have got to frickin' be kidding me. I just added the svn version. [sigh] I do dread unloading extensions. I never know if someething sinister
is lurking below the surface waiting for the right moment to bite me.

Thanks for the update though.

I just saw it myself, so it was never officially announced on the list.

But maybe publicly calling out Chris will light a fire :-)