The Radiant Sprint is tomorrow! I'm very excited to have 11 people coming to participate.

However, it's not restricted just to people who can be here in person, you can participate too! If you have code to hack on or documentation to write, take tomorrow to do it. As always, the best way to get your code in is to send a pull request to the 'radiant' user.

Have questions or want to pitch your idea? I'll try to be in the #radiantcms IRC room on Freenode all day, and I'll encourage our attendees to be as well.

Be Radiant!