David Hayes wrote:
According to the radiant admin area my version is 6.9.

However when I log in via ssh and do a "radiant --version" I get 6.7.

Additionally, I tried everything again, including using your login info. and same issue. The realm comes through just fine. I'm using the latest release of Firefox for OSX and Safari.

Sorry for not replying sooner, and thanks for your help.

Is your site public? May I try to log in? Email me at tech at onghu dot com though it's 330AM and I'm off to bed very soon. Sorry that I'm being unable to find the problem :S

10/25/2008 | 3:29 AM.