On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Manuel Meurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Did anyone ever get the simple_captcha plugin
> (http://expressica.com/simple_captcha/), or any other captcha plugin
> for that matter, to work with Radiant, i.e. show a captcha from
> rendering a tag?
> I'm having difficulties with that, since the view helpers of the
> plugin want to access the session, but the tag code is in the Page
> model, so no session there...
> Any comments and thoughts are appreciated.

I'd be willing to take this on in a few weeks if nobody else does. I suggest
using reCAPTCHA (http://github.com/ambethia/recaptcha/tree/master); no
reason to waste those human cycles.

This would be a great addition to the mailer extension (and I think it's
already on the TODO). Maybe some cross-extension action? Have mailer look
for recaptcha, and make a recaptcha tag available if it does?

--
Tim