By any chance do you have javascript disabled in the web browser you're using to login with?

On 2008/10/27, at 13:40, Victor Zuniga wrote:

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me. Last Friday, the pages in our app were working properly displaying the children pages contained within some of the internal pages. We logged in today to do some text editing and were not able
to see the children pages. When clicking on the Plus sign icon nothing
happens ( although I am able to create children pages for any pages).

What has changed since then?

I installed paperclipped and WYM editor.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Victor